Monday, October 22, 2012

15 Weeks

Now that I'm 15.5 weeks pregnant, I'm starting to feel 15 weeks pregnant and look pregnant, or a little chubby if you didn't know I was pregnant. In the first trimester I lost around three pounds due to the nausea and food aversions, but now I feel like I'm gaining a pound every day.

Since being pregnant, I've developed a taste for ice cream, much to Andrew's dismay and delight. (Andrew says he now understands why husbands gain weight when their wives are pregnant). I think I could have ice cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner and all snacks in between. I also am really enjoying cheese and Mexican food.








3 comments:

  1. Beyond cute Tanya!! So excited you are posting belly pics here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that you took the pics in the same dress. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete