Sunday, October 30, 2011

2011 U.S. Tour

Prior to our October 7 wedding, I was in the U.S. for five weeks. It was great to be back in the U.S. for a few weeks. I enjoyed the comforts of home, e.g. Chipotle, seeing good friends and family and was able to accomplish all the tasks for the wedding I couldn't complete in China. 


First stop was Denver, CO, where our good friends Adam and Chrissie became husband and wife. It was a beautiful wedding and I was fortunate to spend a few days with the beautiful bride before the big day.




From Denver, I few to Minnesota where I spent two weeks with my family. It was so great to be home. I forgot how beautiful Minnesota was. I was able to meet my new nephew for the first time. I may be bias, but I think I have the cutest neices & nephews. 



Hopefully they'll always like each other this much.



While in Minnesota, my sister and aunts threw two bridal showers and my bridesmaid Hannah hosted a bachelorette party.  Fun was had by all. I also was fortunate to spend a few days with Hannah and her two beautiful little girls. Hannah is a stay-at-home mom. I think it's the toughest job there is. I had a great time visiting her and her family. After Minnesota I was off to Arizona for the wedding.







What bridal shower wouldn't be complete with out zip lining in Viking color zubaz?



No comments:

Post a Comment