Thursday, February 28, 2013

Maternity Photo Shoot

This past weekend I traveled to frigid Omaha, Nebraska to spend three fun filled days with two of my very close friends, Hannah & Cara. The three of us, along with our friend Megan who unfortunately, couldn't make it, have been very good friends since elementary school and have stayed close friends over the years. Cara is also pregnant and a step-mom to a 15 year-old. Cara's due just three short weeks after me and Hannah is an amazing mother to three beautiful little girls. Needless to say, there was a lot of talk of pregnancy, childbirth, parenting, and husbands. It was a really great weekend. I definitely wish I lived closer to these lovely ladies, we always have so much fun. I'm very fortunate to have them in my life.

While there, Hannah, who not only is an amazing mother of three also happens to be a very talented photographer, took some photos of Cara and I, a somewhat of a maternity photo shoot. 






 






For those really interested, here is a short video collage of all the keepers from the day... 



No comments:

Post a Comment