Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Owen meets Avocado

The day has finally come for Owen to try his first solid food. Tanya mashed up a slice of ripe avocado, what resulted was 18 minutes of strange faces, a confused baby, and for us a lot of fun. Owen wasn't sure what to think of the avocado. It ranged from him seemingly liking it in the beginning to him gagging on it. 

I was going to edit the video down, but got lazy, so you can watch all 18 minutes of it if you choose or just the high lights.... I'd recommend 0-2 minutes, minute 8 to hear him complaining, then to ~ minute 12 for more before heading to minute 17. But what do I know, I've watched the whole thing and posted it on the internet, I'm obviously biased. 


What do you mean "not milk"?


What the hell was that???
Am I supposed to swallow this?
Are you sure?




I don't know about this... 
Seriously... unsure 
Aggguk!!!
Gimme more
MORE! GIMME!
Wait... it still tastes like before
guuu... 



MOAR!!!


Here, let me do it




I really don't know about all this... 

Ok, I guess it was alright


No comments:

Post a Comment