Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Wedding

Andrew & I tied the knot. After about 10 months of planning, well about 10 months of me planning & Andrew smiling and saying "whatever my baby wants" & wishing the two of us had been married in Vegas already, the day was here. The day we'd make promises we intend to keep for the rest of our lives to the person we love most in this world. About 90 family and close friends joined us to celebrate our day. The weather was beautiful, a sunny 80 degrees. I was excited, Andrew a little nervous and wondering if it was too late for that trip to Vegas. 


The festivities started a week before with my third and final bachelorette party (Andrew thinks three bachelorette parties is a bit excessive, but I can't help it if my friends are spread all over the place and they want to celebrate my last days as a "single" lady) and Andrew's bachelor party. Our families and friends started trickling into town on Wednesday. Thursday Andrew went shooting with the boys while the girls arranged the flowers for the wedding. Thursday there was a cocktail hour sponsored my my mom and her husband, which was followed by a rehearsal & dinner. Friday was the big day. Saturday there was brunch at my mother-in-laws. It was a fun filled few days.










*Photos by Ventola Photography (she's awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment