Monday, May 14, 2012

2012 U.S. April Tour

I was fortunate to spend most of the month of April traveling around the U.S. visiting friends and family, I know I have a tough life. I traveled from China to Spring Valley, MN, to Hudson, WI, to Big Lake, MN, to Portland, OR, and then to Phoenix. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Andrew couldn't join me because he of course had to work. He did have some fun; however, while I was gone. He attended the Grand Prix with friends in Shanghai and traveled to Santa Clara, CA for a week for work. He also was able to join me in Phoenix for 48 hours before traveling back to China. 


The longer we're in Dalian, the more we appreciate the comforts of home and enjoy time with our friends and family when we are home.


I got to see Casey and meet her cute little man. He's a keeper.
Kellin is getting really big.



These girls LOVE their ice cream.
I met Romy for the first time. She's adorable. She has a great laugh.
Good times with good friends. A little wine culture in the Portland area and hiking.
Leon and Kevin seem to be settling in in Portland.
Another cute little boy and his beautiful mother I got to spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment