Monday, January 14, 2013

27 Weeks

We reached the third trimester, YAY!! We're getting even more excited. I'm definitely feeling pregnant now. I feel like my stomach has doubled in size over the past two weeks. I had an appointment last Thursday; I've gained 13 lbs and Pat's heart rate was 170, the highest it's been, but my doctor said that he's just active. She said everything looks perfect. My appointments are now every three weeks. Pat is definitely a mover and a shaker. He is most active in the late afternoon and late evening. My glucose test came back fine, but I am slightly anemic, which I learned 50% of pregnant women are at some point during their pregnancy. I simply have to take an iron supplement once daily. I've been feeling extremely tired lately, which can be a symptom of iron deficiency.  I continue to work out, usually at lunch while at work, a HUGE benefit of working for adidas- great onsite gym, which employees are encouraged to use during the working day, and taking prenatal yoga, which I continue to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment