Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30 Weeks

I'm 30 weeks this week. There's no denying it, I'm pregnant. I had an appointment today and the doctor said everything looks perfect, (I don't grow tired of hearing that). My appointments will now be about every two weeks. Pat's heart rate was 145, although the doctor said it was difficult to measure since he was moving all over the place. He is a very active little boy. My guess is that if he's anything like Andrew and I as children, that won't change. It's comforting to frequently feel him move. I've gained 3 lbs from my last appointment, totaling a gain for 16 lbs. I found a great prenatal yoga instructor and am enjoying going to the class 1-2 times per week. I'm also continuing to work out at work during lunch and do my pregnancy workout DVD, which now that I'm in the third trimester most of the "workout" is done seated. I also found a prenatal water fitness class that I plan to start taking in the next week after my lovely prego swimming suit arrives. I'm thankful that I continue to fell well, except tired.

Andrew and I are now three weeks into our comprehensive childbirth, infant care and breastfeeding class. Overall it is a very good course. Andrew is less than enthused to go each Tuesday, but I think he's learning a thing or two, although he probably wouldn't admit it.

I ordered material to make a bed skirt, curtains and a book sling (kind of like a book shelf). These projects will definitely put my sewing skills to the test. The primary colors for the nursery are grey, white, mustard yellow & navy. I'm hopeful that everything will come together nicely. Photos to come once it is finished.


1 comment: