Monday, August 5, 2013

MN Party Fun Times

Our little family flew to MN at the end of July to introduce Owen to friends and family. Owen and I spent 12 days there, Andrew joined us for the first five. We had such a great time. 

Owen did really well on the plane. He slept half of the flight on the way there and, with the exception of the blow out diaper 20 minutes before landing, the flight was without incident. The flight back to Portland was a bit more eventful (It was an evening flight versus a morning flight, which I think made a difference.) Owen slept only 45 minutes of the 3 hour flight and was a bit fussy, but he really wasn't bad. I was fortunate to have a very nice elderly women sit next to me who commented when she sat down how fortunate she was to sit next to a baby on the flight (I don't think that happens very often). 

While we were in MN we spent a weekend with my long-time friends, my sister and aunt hosted parties in Owen's honor, Owen played with his cousins, us girls got pedicures, we went bowling, to the pool, to the fair, went shopping and celebrated Mitchell & Shannon's birthdays. Owen really enjoyed watching his cousins and they all wanted to hold him. He also enjoyed all of the attention from Aunt Tisha and Grandma. I think Andrew enjoyed his week of bachelorhood, but said he was very happy to have us home.

Being home with Owen and seeing him play with all of his cousins really makes me wish that we lived much closer.



So tired
Owen and his friend Caden
Four Generations
Grandma you're so funny
I can't wait until I can really drive this John Deer
Kaylie & Owen

Dylan & Owen

Boy Cousins
Kenzie & Owen

Kellin & Tisha at the farm


I like this bath in the sink business
Kellin & Owen 
Parker & Owen

Grandma, Grandpa Joe and some of the grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment