Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Swimming in the World's Smallest Pool

We thought Owen might enjoy swimming in a pool since he likes splashing in the bath tub. We found that finding one at the beginning of August was more difficult than we had anticipated, and so Tanya ended up with this $6 special from Target that held a whopping 12 gallons of water, is 30 inches wide and only 8 inches deep. Luckily that meant it was easy to fill with buckets of warm water from the tap.

Coming out of the house with Mom
Testing the water while wearing his new swordfish swimsuit
This kind of looks like a bath... not to sure about this... 
Scale of exactly how tiny this pool is
A bit of splashing


Water in the face... 
Splashed even more water in the face... not upset about it at all though
Why are you putting me on my back??? You are NOT going to wash my hair are you???
Splash

Can I eat this?
Seems like it... 
Drinking from my hand... 
Not sure what I thought about that... 
Overall I think I can do without that pool
Other things in our backyard
Cucumber we grew ourselves
Cherry Tomatoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment