Tuesday, April 9, 2013

40 Weeks

Today is Pat's due date, YAY! It can't be long now. I had an enjoyable day. I went for about a 1.75 mile walk at 6:30 this morning (which took me about an hour since I'm now moving very slowly), went to lunch with Andrew, did a little shopping and got a facial. In celebration of Pat's due date, I also made chocolate dipped strawberries for Andrew to share with his co-workers. 

I continue to feel well, except for this annoying shooting pain from my thigh to my pelvis. I've occasionally been experiencing this for a few weeks, but now it is fairly frequent. It stops me in my tracks for a few moments. My doctor said it is probably Pat shifting himself onto a nerve. My next doctor appointment is this Thursday. My doctor said she typically doesn't like her patients to go more than about a week overdue so within about a week Pat should arrive. We are hoping for a speedy delivery and a very healthy baby.




1 comment:

  1. I think you should do daily updates...or I could just text you daily to see if he's here yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete