Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pat's Nursery

Finally the nursery is complete, well as complete as a nursery can be without the actual baby. For the past few months I've been working on a few DIY projects for the nursery thanks to Pinterest (what did DIYers do before Pinterest?). I knitted Pat a blanket, made the bed skirt, book sling, mobile, and curtains and decorated letters for the alphabet wall. My very talented sister made the "I Love you to the Moon & Back" art for Christmas. My friends Leon & Flora thankfully helped finish all the letters. My husband begrudgingly painted the wall grey and Pat's dresser/changing table white (you would have thought he was dying and he was even drinking beer while painting) and assisted with hanging the various items. It was really a team effort. We're very happy with how everything turned out, although Andrew admitted that he would have been fine with just putting tin foil on the windows and a Pack n' Play in the room and calling it good. 

Now we just need the baby...

















Where credit is due:
Mobile
Crib Skirt 
Nursery Art 
Alphabet Wall Inspiration & Tutorial
Book Slings

And of course all of my fabulous friends and wonderful husband for their help. 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! It's absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet the little man:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Tanya! I am particularly loving the curtains and the chair / ottoman. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, I love it.

    ReplyDelete