Wednesday, April 17, 2013

And Now We Are A Family Of 3

At 13:04 on 04/13/13, we welcomed Owen Steven into our lives, all 7 pounds 3 ounces of him on his 20 inch body.  
His first minute of life on the outside.

My beautiful wife and our little bundle of joy

Peaking at all the commotion 


Getting checked out



He likes eating fingers

There was a bit of a poop incident which resulted in poop all over mommy and baby.


Big ol' feet, just like his dad had as a baby
Still kind of skeptical of this whole "outside" thing

Mamma and baby


A few moments before I got thrown up on for the first time (of many I'm sure)
Proud dad



My first diaper change EVER... I got some on my face
Video of him checking things out while in my arms
All set and ready to go home
Leaving room 570 and starting our new life with our new little boy

1 comment:

  1. he looks super tiny in his carseat! Congratulations Bain family.

    ReplyDelete