Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mom Vehicle

Since we sold my compact Mazda 3 before we left for China, we were in need for a 2nd vehicle. (I had this grand idea that we could be a single car family for a few months since I wasn't working... Well that was a good idea in theory, but in reality it's not very practical for us. We ended up purchasing a vehicle only after 3 weeks in Portland.)

We considered a lot of different vehicles and spent hours test driving quite a few. In the end we decided a dependable used vehicle with a third row seat was best for our growing family. We ended up purchasing a 2010 Toyota Highlander. 


We're officially a silver Toyota family.

I really like it, but without a child, two or three in tow, it feels a bit big for little ol' me. However, I'm sure soon it will feel just right or with maybe just a little big with just Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment