Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Isn't Just for Kids

When you have a life of leisure sometimes you find yourself with extra time on your hands, as I did on Halloween. What to do, what to do? Why not carve pumpkins? Who said a child has to be involved to carve a pumpkin? I always enjoyed pumpkin carving as a child, why wouldn't I as an adult?

Thankfully my dear friend Leon also enjoys a life of leisure, and was willing to partake in this American Halloween tradition. See Leon is from Ireland and I understand that carving pumpkins isn't something those Irish usually partake in. I'm told a bonfire and heavy drinking is usually how they roll. 

I don't think either of our pumpkins are going to win any contests, but fun was had by all.





Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment